Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day Thirteen

Inspired by my friend Mary (Dear Sister Diaries), I decided to go for a run today.  Honestly, I haven't run too much in the past year since I completed the Indy Mini last May.  That was as much running as my puny body could handle.  But today, I got out my old shoes and gear and ran the three miles I usually walk.  It started raining when I was about a mile yet from home.  But what else could I do but keep running?  By the time I got home, I was completely drenched...but I felt good.  Really good.  Granted, I might not feel so good in the morning when my muscles are sore and I have to get up and teach Sunday School.

We went to Applebees for dinner.  They have delicious steak, and although I love the garlic mashed potatoes, I was good and just had two sides of veggies.  Bonus points for willpower.
  
Here is what dinner looked like.

After dinner, Friend decided that we needed a delicious treat.  So, we found this recipe and made low-carb peanut butter cookies.  

Day Thirteen 148lbs
Thus, beautifully rounding out the three C's of the evening.  Cookies, coffee, and Columbo


Since Friend is home, I got a pic for today.  Friend had my laughing about something, thus the cheesy grin.  It was a good day.
 

1 comment: