Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day Eleven

Cake pops.  That pretty much sums up my whole afternoon and evening.  I have been standing on my feet dipping cake pops for the last several hours and now I just want to collapse into my bed.  I think that will be the best part of my day, laying down and falling asleep.  Not that it's been a bad day.  It's been a pretty good day.  Just a full day.

Source

The nice thing about working in my own kitchen is that I got to watch several episodes of Little House.  So many shenanigans.  It's way at the top of my list of all-time-favorite-tv-shows.  
Day Eleven 146lbs

I didn't get to exercise tonight because of the cake pops.  I had dinner here with my Bible Study girls, cheesy chicken bacon ranch, broccoli and cheese, and deviled eggs.  I was completely full.
AshB's- The Cake Pop Shop

And here on the right is what I've been tempted by all week.....

Anyone else had to deal with temptation this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment