Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day Seventeen

So, as expected, my weight shifted upward a pound.  I knew that would happen after I was so sick on Monday evening and ate some less-than-diet-friendly foods on Tuesday in an effort to satisfy my stomach.  





But today, I've been back on track.  I ate a chicken salad at Bob Evans.  Very good.  Actually I couldn't finish even half of it.  With that, I had a piece of bread- I know, that's a low-carb no-no.  But I knew I was going for a run today, which I did after work, so I had to have some carbs in me or get sick again.  That makes sense, right?

So many different things going on in my life right now.  It's not exactly fair to my body to punish it this way.  On the other hand, sometimes it's easier to change everything all at once to get it out of the way.

Friend's not home, so no picture tonight.  I would love to hear about everyone's weight loss journey.  Any good stories out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment