Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day Nineteen

I'm carb-loading tonight.  The workout I'm planning for tomorrow is going to cut significantly into my reserves, so in order not to be sick, I am carb-loading tonight.  Of course, you'll have to tune back in tomorrow night in order to know what that workout is.  Everyone in suspense yet?

Source
The best part of my day was when my boss, (remember the best. boss. ever. who bought me cocoa roasted almonds?) had a massage therapist come into the office because we all had a full and stressful week.  Seated chair massage to start a busy day?  Yes, please.  There were also brownies...and lots of laughter (as always), and a general mood of satisfied happiness.  Sigh.  I love my job and my co-workers.  How many people can say that honestly?

Day Nineteen 146lbs
The worst part of my day was when I had rushed to get home, changed into my gear, told Friend that I had to hurry or....that's right, the rain.  And even though, like Clint Black, I've walked in the rain, I knew that starting my run in a downpour was simply unwise.  So, as I was racing to get it together, Friend shouted the bad news at me from her post at the window...the rain had come and ruined my plan.

But, as Scarlett O'Hara once said, "After all, tomorrow is another day."  And tomorrow will be a great day to run, do laundry, go grocery shopping....and I'm ready for a nap already.

No comments:

Post a Comment