Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day Four

Day Four 151lbs
No, it's not a mistake.  Somehow my weight fluctuated and I actually gained a pound yesterday.  Sigh.  I didn't even cheat or anything.  Such is life on the diet train.  I guess that was the worst part of my day, stepping on the scale.

But, it's a really big accomplishment that I didn't quit on the spot.  I kept up with my diet today even though the scale was discouraging.  And I'm proud of me for that.

I didn't get a chance to exercise today, got home too late.


Source
I had to eat dinner at a banquet I was attending for work.  I immediately gave away my bread to the intern, and my cupcake.  I pushed the rice and half the carrots to the other side of my plate and at the chicken and a few glazed baby carrots.  And lots of water.  I decided to have dessert at home....the last ice cream bar.  Friend left it for me. :)


Cousin will be in town this weekend!  So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment